- My infatuation with Jon Langford remains alive and well. Yay for the Wee Hairy Beasties (or: a reason to ogle him while obscured by young children).
- The latest book to change my life: Elina Furman’s Kiss and Run: The Single, Picky, and Indecisive Girl’s Guide to Overcoming Fear of Commitment. (FYI, I’m the Free Spirit version of a commitmentphobe.)
- On November 8th I’ll be giving a lead at an open meeting where, on average, there are 200+ attendees. Nervous much?
- J. and I took Rebel to the Family Swim at the Welles Park pool this afternoon. It was sweet and comfortable and completely perfect in a way I have a difficult time articulating at this point.
- Cat Power’s Jukebox is captivating. Especially adore her rendition of Janis Joplin’s Woman Left Lonely.